8-Port VDSL2 IP-DSLAM 708M Series
Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer
The 1U 8-port VDSL2 IP DSLAM 708M Series has 2 Gigabit Ethernet Combo interfaces and is built in POTS splitter. It is compliant to ITU-T G.993.2 standard and supports VDSL2 30a profile that features 100Mbps of symmetric data rate over the existing copper wires. The 708M Series is an ideal choice for ISPs and System Integrators that are looking for a high performance broadband solution for their triple play (Video, Voice and Data) applications.
< End of Life Notice >
This notice is a formal declaration of Proscend Communications Inc. to inform you that end the life for 8-Port VDSL2 IP-DSLAM 708M Series due to EOL of key components. Please contact our responsible sales if you have any comments and we will help recommend another products.
- 1U design with 8 VDSL2 ports and built-in POTS splitter.
- Provide 3-FAN cooling mechanism and support low / middle / full speed based on programming temperature.
- Support VDSL2 profiles 8a / 8b / 8c / 8d / 12a / 12b / 17a / 30a.
- Support powerful traffic classification tools, such as QoS, ToS and DSCP.
- Support Port Security with MAC address filtering.
- Support Port-Based VLAN, Protocol-Based VLAN and VLAN Mappin.
- Support IEEE 802.1d STP/IEEE802.1w RSTP & IEEE-802.1s MSTP.
- DHCP / Client / Relay / Option82.
- DNS Proxy.
- Flexible deployment and maintenance.
- Web-based management with a user friendly interface.
- Configuration backup and restoration.
Standard and Certificate
Certified for CE, EN60950-1, and RoHS compliant, the VDSL2 IP-DSLAM 708M Series not only ensures operation reliability, but also complies with environmental protection.
< The below items will be discontinued due to EOL of key components. >
|708M||8-Port VDSL2 Mini IP DSLAM.|
|708MS||8-Port VDSL2 Mini IP DSLAM with POTS splitter (600 / 900 ohm).|
- 8-Port VDSL2 IP-DSLAM 708M CE Certificate
- Related Products
LTE Cellular Router
Please get our industrial cellular routers' brochure.
8-Port VDSL2 IP-DSLAM 708M Series | PROSCEND
PROSCEND is a customer-centric and technology-oriented communications enterprise actively playing its role of connecting the world. Regarding experience in industrial-grade/commercial-grade wired and wireless networks, PROSCEND is committed to developing, not only cutting-edge xDSL products, but also state-of-art Long Term Evolution (LTE) applications, and Intelligent Network Management System.
PROSCEND has been offering customers high-quality Industrial Ethernet and Internet of Things (IoT) products and solutions since 1999, both with advanced technology and 25 years of experience, PROSCEND ensures each customer's demands are met.
Welcome to get in touch.