Lite Industrial 1-Port VDSL2 Ethernet Extender
The Lite Industrial Ethernet Extender 100MI is equipped with one Ethernet RJ45 port and one VDSL RJ45 port in metal enclosure. With -20°C ~ 65°C operating temperature, it can be used in harsh environments. It is a bridge mode modem, well accommodating VDSL2 technology to extend Ethernet service over single-pair phone line. The 100MI is a high-speed and compact Ethernet Extender designed for various applications.
Long Range Extension
The Lite Industrial Ethernet Extender 100MI can support both symmetric and asymmetric transmission, and reach up to 100/100 Mbps bandwidth (line rate) within 300M or 10/10 Mbps (line rate) up to 1 km long range connections.
Safety Compact Design
The Lite Industrial Ethernet Extender 100MI has received Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 60950 certification for ensuring maximum reliability and safety. The cost-effective features offer System Integrators, small business owners an attractive Long Reach Ethernet solution.
- Metal enclosure and Phoenix connectors for easy installation in Utility applications.
- Cost effective bridge function to connect two Ethernet LAN.
- Supports flow control on Fast Ethernet port.
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent.
- Easy installation via simple plug-and-play.
- Selectable CPE and CO mode via DIP switch: Two working modes are built in the same unit, which keep the flexibility of installation and easy provision of service but lower inventory of service provider.
- Selectable VDSL2 profile mode (17a or 30a): Support up to VDSL2 30a profile to ensure high data rate.
- Selectable target band plan: (1) Symmetric: Support the band plan and provide the symmetric transmission on both downstream and upstream. (2) Asymmetric: Provides highest line rate in short range in asymmetric mode.
- Selectable target SNR margin.
- Compatible with Proscend 724M / 708M DSLAM & third party DSLAM.
The Lite Industrial Ethernet Extender 100MI is compliant to ITU-T G.993.2 standard and supports VDSL2 30a profile that features 100Mbps of symmetric data rate over the existing copper wires. It has the advantage of minimum installation time (simply as plug-n-play) and minimum expense by allowing video streaming and data to share the same telephone pair without interference. By providing high speed, the 100MI not only makes your telephone line achieve its best performance, but also deploy quickly a high-speed IP-based network for Internet access, video-on demand and voice services.
Standard and Certificate
Certified for CB, CE, FCC, UL60950 and RoHS compliant, the Ethernet Extender 100MI has been tested not only under normal operating conditions, but also likely foreseeable misuse, consequential faults, and environmental influences to ensure maximum reliability and safety.
|Model Name||Hardware Specifications|
|VDSL Interface||Operating Temperature|
|RJ-45 connector||-20 to 65°C|
|100MI||Lite Industrial VDSL2 Ethernet Extender with a 10/100 Base-T RJ-45 connector.|
- Lite Industrial Ethernet Extender 100MI CB Certificate
- Lite Industrial Ethernet Extender 100MI EN60950-1 Certificate
- Lite Industrial Ethernet Extender 100MI CE Certificate
- Lite Industrial Ethernet Extender 100MI FCC Certificate
- Lite Industrial Ethernet Extender 100MI UL60950 Certificate
- Related Products
LTE Cellular Router
Please get our industrial cellular routers' brochure.
Lite Industrial 1-Port VDSL2 Ethernet Extender | PROSCEND
PROSCEND is a customer-centric and technology-oriented communications enterprise actively playing its role of connecting the world. Regarding experience in industrial-grade/commercial-grade wired and wireless networks, PROSCEND is committed to developing, not only cutting-edge xDSL products, but also state-of-art Long Term Evolution (LTE) applications, and Intelligent Network Management System.
PROSCEND has been offering customers high-quality Industrial Ethernet and Internet of Things (IoT) products and solutions since 1999, both with advanced technology and 25 years of experience, PROSCEND ensures each customer's demands are met.
Welcome to get in touch.