||6200 Series VPN Router
Proscend 6200 G.SHDSL.bis EFM/ATM VPN Router provides secure and symmetrical high-speed connectivity over existing copper-line infrastructure that is ideal for SOHO and SME users. It features the latest G.Shdsl.bis technology supporting symmetrical upstream and downstream date rates up to 15.3Mbps/Pair (TC-PAM 128). Four pairs can be bonded together for aggregated bandwidth over 61Mbps. Proscend 6200 Series VPN Router operates the SHDSL link in either EFM mode or ATM mode. It is designed to deliver business class Ethernet Service under EFM mode while providing the flexibility to be compatible with the existing DSLAM infrastructure under ATM mode.
Proscend 6200 series supports flexible VPN applications including VPN pass-through, client-to-VPN gateway and VPN LAN-to-LAN connection. It features IPSec VPN up to 32 encrypted tunnels for secure data communications between remote sites, home offices, and mobile users across public IP networks like the Internet. It also supports up-to-date 3DES and AES for data encryptions as well as MD5/SHA-1 and manual/IKE key for authentication.
The Quality of Service (QoS) features allow users to allocate network resources effectively. By classifying the priority of services, the powerful bandwidth management functions increase efficiency on latency-sensitive applications such as VoIP, video streaming, video conferencing and interactive game.
Proscend 6200 series enables service providers to offer symmetrical high-speed Ethernet service or point-to-point connectivity to their enterprise customers. It is the ideal copper-based Ethernet solution for quick deployment of standardized, reliable and secure services with carrier-class OAM and comprehensive management options.
- Extending Ethernet Services to sites with existing copper infrastructure.
- Business-class Ethernet services with flexibility of mapping user traffic into Ethernet flows.
- EFM Bonding up to 61 Mbps (4 pairs, TC-PAM 128).
- Support both EFM mode and ATM mode.
- IPSec VPN for safeguarded connections.
- Flexible and Rapid Service Deployment.
- Support EFM OAM complying IEEE 802.3ah.
- Low Delay, Jitter and Packet Loss for delay sensitive applications.
|VPN IPSEC Tunneling|
|VPN Ring Topology|
- SHDSL.bis: ITU-T G.991.2 (2004) Annex A/B/F/G supported
- Support EFM Bonding and SHDSL M-Pair mode<
- Line Code: TC-PAM 16/32/64/128.
- Data Rate:
N x 64 Kpbs (N=3~89) using TC-PAM 16/32
Max. 5.696Mbps (1-Pair)
N x 64 Kbps (N=3~239) using TC-PAM 64/128
Max. 11.392Mbps (2-Pair)
Max. 22.784Mbps (4-Pair)
- Impedance: 135 ohms
- 4-Ports 10/100M Switch, Auto-negotiation for 10/100Base-TX and Half/Full Duplex, Auto-MDIX Supported
- IEEE 802.1D Transparent Learning Bridge
- IEEE 802.1Q and Port-Based VLAN
- Up to 2K MAC Addresses
- Spanning Tree Protocol(STP)
Factory Default Reset:
- Supports USB 2.0
- Supports 3.5G
- Support USB Printer
- Power (Green)
- WAN LINK/ACT(Green), one LED per pair
- LAN (Port 1~port 4) LINK/ACT (Green)
- ALARM (Red)
- IPv4 (ARP/RARP, TCP/UDP,ICMP)
- DHCP Client/Server, Relay
- DNS Relay/Proxy, Dynamic DNS(DDNS)
- IGMP v1/v2/v3, IGMP Proxy, IGMP Snooping
- SNTP and UPnP
- 8 PVC
- OAM F4/F5 Loopback
- VC Multiplexing and SNAP/LLC
- EoA (RFC 2684/RFC1483), PPPoA (RFC 2364) and IPoA (RFC 1577)
- Multiple protocol over ATM AAL5(MPOA, REF1483/2684)
- Configurable timer to auto-reconnect and idle times for timeout
- 802.1P Tag
- IPv4 TOS/DiffServ
- Class-based Prioritization and Class-based Traffic Shaping
- Class-based DSCP Mark
- Up to 8 priority queues
- IPSec (RFC 2411) up to 4 Tunnels
- MD5/SHA-1 and IKE/Manual Key
- ISAKMP (RFC 2407/2408/4306) and IKEv1 (RFC 2409/4109)
- SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) and DoS (Denial of Service)
- Content Filtering, URL Blocking and Packet Filter/Access Control List (ACL)
Bridging and VLAN
- IEEE 802.1D Transparent Learning Bridge
- IEEE 802.1Q and Port Based VLAN
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Up to 2K Mac Address
- Management via Web, Telnet and CLI
- Support SSH (RFC 4250/4251/4252/4253/4254/4255/4256)
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (RFC 1157/1901/1905) and MIB II(RFC 1213/1493)
- Syslog with Remote Logging Support
- Firmware Upgrade via TFTPEFM (IEEE 802.3ah) OAM
- Static Routing and RIP v1/v2 (RFC 1058/2453)
- NAT/PAT (RFC 1631)
- NAT Application Level Gateways
- Skype/MSN/Yahoo MEssenger (RFC 2933)
- VoIP(SIP) pass through and VPN PPTP/L2TP pass through
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~45°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~70°C
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95% (non-condensing)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- CE Approval & EN60950 Certificate
Physical / Electrical
- Dimensions: 18.7 x 3.3 x 14.5cm (WxHxD)
- Power: 100~240VAC (via power adapter)
- Power Consumption: 9 watts Max
- Temperature: 0°C~45°C
- Humidity: 0%~95%RH (non-condensing)
|Maximum DSL wires
|Maximum data rate
5.696 Mbps(TC-PAM 16/32)
15.296 Mbps(TC-PAM 64/128)
11.392 Mbps(TC-PAM 16/32)
30.592 Mbps(TC-PAM 64/128)
22.784 Mbps(TC-PAM 16/32)
61.184 Mbps(TC-PAM 64/128)
||USB 2.0 port (Optional)
* Features and specifications are subject to change without notice