||Proscend 101 VDSL2 LAN Extender
Proscend 101 VDSL2 LAN Extender is a long reach Ethernet extender with four Ethernet ports and two phone jacks, in which one is for VDSL2 connection and the other is for POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) connection. The built-in POTS splitter allows voice and data communication to be shared simultaneously on existing telephone wire. It is ideal for use as an Ethernet extender to an existing Ethernet network.
Well accommodating VDSL2 (Very-high-data-rate Digital Subscribe Loop) technology to extend Ethernet service over single-pair phone line, Proscend 101 VDSL2 can reach up to 100/75 Mbps bandwidth (line rate) within 300M or 40/10 Mbps bandwidth (line rate) for 1 Km long-range connections. By providing ultra-high speed, Proscend 101 VDSL2 LAN Extender makes your telephone line achieve its best performance ever. It has the advantage of minimum installation time (simply as plug-n-play) and minimum expense by allowing video streaming and data to share the same telephone pair without interference.
Proscend 101 VDSL2 delivers everything needed to quickly deploy an IP-based network that provides high-speed Internet access, video-on demand services and voice services. The resulting compact, cost-effective form factor offers systems integrators, small business owners an attractive long reach Ethernet solution.
- Cost effective bridge function to connect two Ethernet LANs
- Easy installation via simple plug-and-play
- Selectable CPE and CO mode
- Two working modes are built in the same unit, which keep the flexibility of installation and easy provision of service but lower inventory of service provider.
- Selectable fast and interleaved mode
- Fast mode guarantees a minimum end to end latency less than 1 mS. Interleaved mode provides impulse noises protection for anyimpulse noise with duration less than 250uS. Interleaved mode has a maximum end to end latency of 10mS.
- Selectable target band plan
- VDSL2 defines multiple band plans and configuration modes to allow asymmetric and symmetric services in same binder for data transmission. Symmetric is selected that provides better downstream performance.
- Asymmetric is selected that provides better upstream performance.
- Selectable target SNR margin
- It has the ability to select fixed SNR margin value on 9 dB or 6db. The systems will maintain the SNR margin at their value across all usable loop length. The higher SNR value gets better line quality, but lower performance.
- VDSL2 standards
- Compliant with ITU VDSL2 standard G.993.2 Annex A, Annex B and Annex C
- Support VDSL2 profile: 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b and 17a
- Band plan profile: symmetric (Plan 997) and asymmetric (Plan 998)
- Support fast and interleaved mode
- Target SNR Margin: 6dB and 9dB
- Built-in POTS splitter to share voice and data(Optional)
- Web-based GUI for quick setup, configuration and management
- Firmware upgradable from Web
- Filtering functions for MAC/IP/Port.
- QoS for Port/VLAN/DSCP/TCP-UDP Port number.
- Port Based VLAN & IEEE 802.1q VLAN Tagging.
- Port configuration for Bandwidth/Duplex/Speed/Flow control/Broadcast storm.
- Ethernet: 4 X RJ-45 connectors for Ethernet 10/100Mbps ports with Auto-MDI/MDIX
- VDSL : 1 X RJ-11 connector for VDSL2 port
- Phone: 1 X RJ-11 connector for POTS Splitter(Optional)
- General : PWR and SYS
- WAN(VDSL2) : CO, CPE, LINK and ALM
- LAN (Ethernet) : 1,2,3,4 LNK/ ACT
- External Power Adaptor:
- Input : AC 90~240V/50 ~ 60Hz
- Output : DC 12V/1A
- Power consumption : 9 watts maximum.
- Temperature : 0~45°C
- Humidity : 0%~95% (non-condensing)
|| VDSL2 LAN Extender with 4-Port Ethernet & Splitter (600 ohm for US, 150 ohm for EU)
|| VDSL2 LAN Extender with 4-Port Ethernet