||Proscend 100 VDSL2 LAN Extender
Proscend 100 VDSL2 LAN Extender is a Long Reach Ethernet Extender with one Ethernet port (RJ-45 connector) and one VDSL port (RJ-45 connector) It is a bridge mode modem, well accommodating VDSL2 (Very-high-data-rate Digital Subscribe Loop) technology to extend Ethernet service over single-pair phone line.
Supporting both symmetric and asymmetric transmission, it can reach up to 100/75 Mbps bandwidth (line rate) within 300M or 10/10 Mbps (line rate) for 1 Km long range connections. By providing ultra-high speed, Proscend VDSL2 100 LAN Extender makes your telephone line achieve its best performance than before. It has the advantage of minimum installation time (simply as plug-n-play) and minimum expense by allowing video streaming and data to share the same telephone pair without interference.
The Proscend Communications VDSL Media Converter delivers everything needed to quickly deploy a high-speed IP-based network for providing high-speed Internet access, video-on demand services and voice services. The resulting compact, cost-effective form factor offers Systems Integrators, small business owners an attractive Long Reach Ethernet solution.
- Cost effective bridge function to connect two Ethernet LAN
- Support flow control on Fast Ethernet port via PAUSE frame or Back Pressure
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparent
- Easy installation via simple plug-and-play
- Selectable CPE and CO mode via DIP switch:
Two working modes are built in the same unit, which keep the flexibility of installation and easy provision of service but lower inventory of service provider.
- Selectable fast and interleaved mode:
Fast mode guarantees a minimum end to end latency less than1 ms. Interleaved mode provides impulse noises protection for any impulse noise with a duration less than 250 us, Interleaved mode has a maximum end to end latency of 10 m sec. Interleaved mode is the default mode.
- Selectable target band plan:
Selectable target SNR margin:
Symmetric: Support the band plan G.997 and provide the symmetric transmission on both down stream and upstream.
Asymmetric: Provides highest line rate in short range in asymmetric mode.
User has the ability to select fixed SNR margin (9 dB) or fixed target data rate. When fixed SNR margin is selected, the systems will maintain the SNR margin at 9 dB across all usable loop length. When fixed target data rate is selected, the system will lock the data rate up to 50 Mbps/30 Mbps whenever the calculated SNR margin is higher than 9 dB. This gives best system stability and is the default mode.
- 4-position DIP Switch
- Selectable CO or CPE mode
- Selectable fast or interleave mode ( Impulse noise protection)
- Selectable Band plan (Symmetric or Asymmetric)
- Selectable target SNR margin (6dB or 9dB)
- LAN Interface
- RJ-45 connector
- Complying with IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x
- 10/100 Base-T Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDI-X .
- LAN: ACT/LNK, 10/100 Mbps, Half/Full Duplex
- VDSL: Power On/Off, CO/CPE, Idle/Trained/Link
- VDSL Interface
- RJ-45 connector
- DMT Encoding
- Complying with ITU-T G993.1/993.2/G.997.1
- On-board surge protection
- Power supply
- DC single 12 Volt over 35mm DC jack; 4.2 Watt maximum .
- Dimension: 73.4mm x 96.2mm x 22.8mm
- Temperature: 0~45 º C
- Humidity: 0%~95%RH (non-condensing)
- Safety: EN 60950, CE mark
||Mini Rack 800
Mini Rack 800 is a 2U 10-inch 8-slot mini-size rack with one Internal AC or DC Power as the concentrator of compact size media converters or LAN Extender. Up to eight units of Proscend 100 VDSL2 LAN Extender can be powered by Mini Rack 800 without the requirement of external AC power adapter. Mini Rack 800 can be used as a table top unit or installed into a 19-inch rack side by side.
- 2U height, 8-Slots for Proscend 100 VDSL2 LAN Extender
- Suitable for 19-inch by keeping 2 unite abreast with each other
- One cooling fan per Rack
- Plug & Play Operation
- Slot Capacity: 8 Slide-in units
- Dimension and Weight
- Size: 251.6 x 196 x 88.6 mm (W x D x H)
- Shipping Weight: 1.74Kg
- Emission / Safety: FCC Part 15 Class A, CE Mark
- AC Power Input : 90 ~ 250 VAC
- DC 24 Power Input : 18 ~ 36 VDC
- DC 48 Power Input : 36 ~ 72 VDC
- Power Consumption : 45W max
- Operation & Storage Temperature
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~60°C
- Humidity : 5 to 90%
|| VDSL2 LAN Extender
|| 8 slots Rack with Internal AC 100 ~ 240V
|| 8 slots Rack with Internal DC 24V
|| 8 slots Rack with Internal DC 48V